You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Floral Nursing is seeking a Dietary Cook to join our team.
Dietary Cook JOB SUMMARY:
The primary purpose of the Dietary Cook position is to prepare food for the residents at the facility.
Dietary Cook JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and serve meals that are tasty and appetizing in appearance.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed according to facility policies.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and filed according to facility policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing food service production lines, etc. to assure that meals are prepared on time.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a tenth (10th) grade education.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a cook or in food preparation.
- Experience in a health care facility is preferred.
* Equal Opportunity Employer
- Food Services
- Follow Recipe
- Cooking Times
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2ODg1MDE
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.