Position Jr SAP FICO- Consultant
Experience : 6 + years
Job Location : Washington DC
Location : Washington, DC - Need local candidate
Position Type : Full Time
Rate: Rate: $110K/Yr/ to $120k/Yr.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SAP FICO.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Lead small Projects
- Lead Support Project
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Working knowledge of SAP FICO
- Sap Erp
- Advanced Business Application Programming (Abap)
- Sap Netweaver Business Warehouse
- Production Support
- Sap Bi Accelerator