Rockport Healthcare Services -
Executive Assistant of Operations & Finance
o Able to provide full support to Operations & Finance Department
o Prepare necessary documents for labor call (labor information + Facility Based recruiter summary report) for VPOs.
o Complete & submit the Key Factor Tracking Report every Tuesday by afternoon.
o Reaching out to Facilities (AP/Payroll, Administrators, & VPOs) to ensure timely submission of Key Factor Reports and all weekly reports.
o Update Registry Tracking Report and submit to all Admins/VPOs once all information has been validated and reviewed.
o Provide support by hosting/assisting labor calls for regions w/o oversight of VPOs.
o Submit minutes from Tuesday and Wednesday Labor Calls to respective Region.
o Submit Registry Emails to VPO and CC Admin’s (refer to registry tracking log)
o Prep for upcoming P&L Financial reviews (printing & scanning reports)
o Facility-based Recruiter Report due by 2 PM – send out reminder emails per region.
o Update Facility-based Recruiter Tracking Log and submit.
o Update/Prepare Labor Call Templates (for both Tuesday & Wednesday calls) & Weekly FBR Template for the following week.
o Update Missed Punches Tracking Report based from daily Rockport Reporting email.
Additional Tasks (assigned to no particular day):
• Meal Premium Tracking Report (must have all reports from corporate payroll submitted 2 days prior to pay date: 10th and 25th of every month).
• Missed Punches Tracking Report (to update on a daily basis)
• Gathering & preparing reports + information for scheduled P&L Financial Reviews
• Updating Department Calendar (for scheduled financial reviews & meetings – Need to coordinate with receptionist to reserve conference room)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Qualifications:
• Sufficient computer skills including Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and/or internet to perfume required duties (date entry).
• Must be able to prioritize meet deadlines.
• Must demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
• Must be able to handle multi-task and handle pressure.
• Must be able to follow instructions and accept feedback.
• Able to represent Company in an ethical and professional manner, and to maintain accountability.
• Must present professional image (proper dress code) – please refer to Rockport Handbook.