You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
School Year hours
- High school diploma or GED
- Level 1 Certified TA or higher
- 6 months experience as a TA is preferred
- Must be fingerprinted, or willing to be fingerprinted, by the Board of Education and the Department of Investigation
- Must be registered on the TEACH website
- Certified completion of Domestic Violence and Child Abuse courses
- Pre-employment Physcial Exam (within one year), with documentation of:
- MMR proof of immunization
- $25 money order to cover background check
Under general supervision of a Teacher, is responsible for assisting him/her in the conduct of classes and activities and provides personal care to the children.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the Accountant will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides physical and programmatic aid to children where assigned.
- Aids in program plans and preparations.
- Assists with supervision of children in assigned areas.
- Performs clerical work for assigned areas i.e. collating, folding, typing, laminating and answering telephones.
- Participates in case conferences as needed.
- Ensures that services are rendered to children with utmost regard for their personal dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- Provides necessary program support/coverage.
- Ensures that all data collection and progress notes are completed according to division time frames and they accurately reflect functioning and program standards.
- Follows established classroom activity schedules.
- Assists Special Education Teacher in maintaining a clean and organized classroom.
- Implements universal precautions at all times.
- Assists with toileting and feeding of children as needed.
- Assists with outer clothing of children receiving services on arrival and departure as needed.
- Participates in activities outside of activity room when necessary, i.e. trips, pool, gym.
- Enters swimming pool and participates fully in all pool activities with children as required.
- Attends required staff meetings.
- Participates in in-service training programs within department.
- Assists with transporting children between buses and building as requested.
For further information and to apply, please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2NjE5MTU
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.