Allegra Nursing and Rehab -
Welcome to Team Allegra!
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist OT with LTC experience to join our in-house therapy department. Under the direction of the Director of Rehabilitation, aides in the restoration and enhancement of independent function or maximizes independence and function in those individuals whose living status has been compromised by illness and/or injury. Evaluates and treats patients, communicates with families, physicians and other interdisciplinary team members, and documents services in the medical record.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides resident/patient treatment which meets their needs, and uses current treatment knowledge in accordance with the Facility clinical procedures.
2. Provides accurate, complete and clear documentation in accordance with the Facility’s policies and procedures, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
3. Consistently demonstrate the Facility’s interdisciplinary approach to resident/patient care.
4. Contributes to professional development of self and others.
5. Aids in building and maintaining the Facility’s reputation as a professional member of staff. This includes but is not limited to:
6. Demonstrates safe working practices. This includes but is not limited to:
7. Performs all other duties as assigned.
The primary purpose of the job description is to aid in establishing a pay grade for this job classification. Only those duties and responsibilities necessary for proper job evaluation and/or labor market analysis have been included. This list is not inclusive of the total scope of the job duties to be performed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Current Occupational Therapist License for State of Michigan.
Knowledge of computers and software.
Experience with developing care plans.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
8 hour shift
- Acute Care
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Care
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Health Facilities
- Licensed Practical Nurse