You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Birchwood Terrace is looking for a Full Time Cook to join our family!
We are a 5 star facility :)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reviews menu and assemble foods, supplies, and equipment for daily food preparation.
2. Follows standardized recipes.
3. Maintains established policies and procedures, standards and practices in food preparation to achieve department objectives in high quality, nutritional meals.
4. Performs tasks such as the following:
a) Prepare breakfast and lunch items and a limited number of other food items such as vegetable dishes, hamburgers, breaded cutlets and similar meat or fish items, using griddle, frying or broiler equipment.
5. Set up and directs placement of hot foods in serving line and replenish as needed.
6. Prepare special diets for residents as directed.
7. Perform other tasks as needed/directed and facilitate workflow in kitchen and food distribution area.
8. Alerts Supervisor to problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies.
9. Maintain records, reports, statistics as required.
10. Assists in care and maintenance of work areas, equipment and supplies. Report detective equipment.
1. Assists other employees where needed.
2. Is responsible and cooperative with supervisors, fellow employees, Residents, and Visitors.
3. Maintains friendly working atmosphere.
4. Maintains professional attitude.
5. Maintains professional appearance.
6. Accepts constructive criticism as evidenced by appropriate changes in behavior.
7. Utilizes established channels of communication.
8. Recognizes, accepts, and respects people as individuals.
9. Recognizes limitations and seeks assistance appropriately.
- Food Services
- Follow Recipe
- Cooking Times
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4ODc0Njk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.