As a Warehouse Specialist I, you will be responsible for the inventory of incoming and outgoing equipment, and tracking and documentation of shipment details.
- Load and offload delivery vehicles
- Monitor stock levels of consumable supplies and request replenishment when necessary
- Conduct physical and logical receipt of inbound materials and stow accordingly
- Put-away and stow materials in designated locations, consolidate inventory when necessary
- Respond to pick requests by accurately pulling and moving materials through the proper process paths
- Perform shipping functions for various types of outbound shipments and maintain accurate records and documentation
- Wrap, label and inspect pallets
- Assist with locating misplaced inventory
- Provide physical inventory and related information to the configuration center
- Conduct inventory audits, perform cycle counts and reconcile inventory discrepancies when identified
- Perform pre-ship inspection and quality checks of all inbound and outbound shipments
- Conduct pre-shift and end-shift area readiness checks
- Conduct frequent check-ins with Manager and Team Leads for impromptu support requests
- Be readily able to assist in all warehouse roles at anytime
- Readiness to work overtime when required
- On-site attendance is required (remote working is not available)
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent, and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies, core values and the vision of ePlus Technology, Inc.
- Ability to follow-up, multi-task and pay close attention to details
- Ability to meet the demands of a high-volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a team setting
- Approach each shift with a safety-first mindset
- Always be customer focused
- Ability to write and respond to emails in a professional manner
- Insist on the highest standards and never leave a problem unsolved
- Be vigilant and share observations and ideas with leadership when opportunities arise
- Must be able to lift to 49 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend, squat and go up and down stairs during shifts
- Ability to stack materials for extend periods of time
- Ability to use pallet jacks, hand trucks, utility carts, dollies, and forklifts
- Frequent use of pulling trigger and pressing keys on handheld RF scanner
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Some college course completions (preferred)
- Familiarity with inventory operating systems (preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel (preferred)
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 100 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
- Inventory Control
- Distribution (Business)
- Packaging And Labeling