Unique Venue, Upscale Dining
$85-95K + bonus and benefits
3 weeks PTO to start!
Our company is seeking a qualified Professional Executive Chef for a fine dining restaurant who is a natural born leader and has a passion for the culinary arts! If this is the kind of opportunity, you’re looking for then apply today for our location in Philadelphia, PA. One of the most unique dining experiences on the East Coast, aboard a ship. Dine indoors in our newly remodeled dining rooms or outdoors in the open-air or covered decks. Our menu features modern American fare including the freshest seafood, steaks, and sushi. Paired with seasonal craft cocktails, canned beer, and an extensive wine list. If you are seeking an Executive Chef position to showcase your strengths and progress your hospitality career in the Philadelphia, PA area, apply today!
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will showcase their leadership qualities by hiring, managing and guiding all Culinary Team Members as well as being responsible for creating a kitchen atmosphere that thrives on teamwork and welcomes constructive feedback. The most important is to ensure that all culinary dishes are served on schedule and will meet our guest expectations. For us, our cuisine is a matter of pride; we know that we can’t treat our guest to an amazing experience if we don’t have a talented Executive Chef. We will count on your talents to motivate your team, create remarkable cuisine and for you to be as committed to excellence as we are.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- A Dynamic, High-Volume Work Environment
- Well Known and Growing Restaurant Group
- Unique Setting
- 3+ years of Executive Chef experience in a fine dining environment is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to interpret and manage recipes to ensure compliance with state laws
- The Executive Chef must have P&L and budgeting knowledge
- The Executive Chef must have excellent attention to detail and impeccable communication skills
- The Executive Chef must always be available to the operations and operate with the highest degree of integrity
- Intimate knowledge of current food and beverage trends is a requirement of the Executive Chef
Apply Now - Executive Chef located in Philadelphia, PA
- Restaurant Operation