Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Chemical Engineer to work in the Beaverton, OR area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Responsible for performing professional, detailed, and complex process engineering designs and solutions in support of our client's complex environments.
- Works to implement and expand the selection of new and innovative concepts and/or approaches to solve complex challenges.
- Performs in a role to provide technical direction and guides, supports, and develops all levels of staff throughout the department, so that we meet the client's expectations, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Identifies, champions, mentors, and coaches the development of our less experienced staff and looks for ways to elevate the technical and professional expertise of the team.
- Define, develop, and deliver structured engineering approaches through continuous process improvement, adherence to best practices, and providing standardize approaches.
- Nurtures and promotes inter-discipline, inter-department, and inter-office cooperation, collaboration, and initiatives to optimize and improve work and staff sharing processes by participating in multi-discipline strategy sessions.
- Assists all levels of Management in articulating discipline capability requirements in support of strategic and business objectives.
- Participates in the provision of technical consulting services to clients.
- Participates in civic, discipline and professional activities and associations, with technical publication credits desired.
- Travel may be required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Chemical Engineering or technically related discipline.
- Professional Engineering licensure (PE) is required.
- Knowledge of chemical process systems control philosophy including P&ID development.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred. In-depth knowledge of fluid transfer, heat exchange, friction loss in piping systems, including design and operation. Previous experience with design of experiments and authoring of technical reports. Previous experience running computer-based simulations.
- Experience in designing systems such as, ultrapure/high purity water systems, specialty gas and chemical systems, solvent/acid/hazardous wastewater treatment systems or related systems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs and deadlines.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Good Manufacturing Practices