You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Full Time and PRN Available!
Benefits of the Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- Daily Pay! Your pay, when you need it! Get paid daily!
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date of hire!
- Enhanced Employee Referral Program - Refer a Full Time RN, LPN, or CNA and Receive a $5000 Referral Bonus!
- INCREASED PTO to include holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Commuter Benefit to Assist with the Cost of Fuel!
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going management support.
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional training
- A team centered culture that supports our values of S.H.A.R.E. (Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence)
- An employer who cares about YOU
201 Franklin Farm Ln, Chambersburg, PA 17202.
Are you a highly skilled, compassionate Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) looking for a flexible schedule and the opportunity to improve the quality of life of residents at a large rehab and nursing facility? Laurel Lakes Rehabilitation and Wellness Center has the perfect opportunity for YOU!
Laurel Lakes Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is a 186 bed industry leading Skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Our compassionate rehab teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions.
The rehab department utilizes Optima Therapy for billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist. The facility has a 7-day a week, In-House comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and ADL Suites.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- Implements the resident’s individualized treatment plan as established by primary therapist, including application of therapeutic techniques as allowed by state practice acts.
- Works with other rehab team members to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of the resident.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for residents treated.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exception customer service: ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment
- Responsible for Clinical Programming, under the direction of primary therapist
- Responsible for maintaining efficiency standards
Requirements of the Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA):
- Graduate of an accredited PTA is required and must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Indirect License requires. Experience in a hospital, skilled nursing facility or other related medical facility is required, as is the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- The successful candidate will also demonstrate patience, courtesy, excellent customer service skills, dependability, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19 epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening, screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing cleaning of high touch surfaces.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your talents will shine! Apply Today!
Laurel Lakes Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected veteran status.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo1MDkxMTE
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.