Pollak Innovative Management Partners -
Pollak Innovative Management Partners is a growing company, across the United States, that is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our team.
This position is not remote, you will be required to go into the office.
Job responsibilities as outlined but not limited to as listed below:
- Supports and works with VP of HR and HR team
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date personnel files, records, and documentation
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications per our company requirement and each facility requirement.
- Maintains Facility new hire requirement spreadsheet
- Maintains yearly updated hire packets for each state
- Manage, Track and Report on HR core process activity
- Occasional Travel for onboarding of new facilities.
- Assists on Onboarding and Offboarding processes.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is accurate and entered into the appropriate HR system
- Create/ Update and Maintain Facility Spreadsheets displaying the accounted paperwork in the files and pending items for all employees
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports for union facilities
- Responds to government request for unemployment information and hearings
- Responds to employment verifications
- Provides administrative support of HR including but not limited to, answering calls, typing, copying, faxing, filing documents, sorting mail and creating onboarding packages
- Maintains supplies for all onboarding needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Other duties as assigned.
Human Resource experience 2+ years required
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, - Word, Excel and Outlook.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Well organized and strong attention to detail
Self-starter and ability to prioritize work
Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and with minimal supervision
This job is onsite. The hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
***$38,000-40,000 Per Year***
- Clerical Works
- Assisting With Recruitment