Voca has immediate openings available for ECHO Vascular Technician professionals in Neenah, WI!
- Unit Specific Skillset:
- Understands and satisfies the needs of neonatal, infant, toddler, pre-school, school-age, adolescent and/or adult patient in regards to their growth and development process.
- Operates echocardiographic equipment according to procedure, in order to produce diagnostic studies.
- Competent in pediatric transthoracic echo; B-Mode(para-sternal, apical, subcostal, and supra-sternal views) and Doppler (including color).
- Explains echocardiography procedure process to patients and parents, as necessary.
- Prepares preliminary pediatric echocardiography report for cardiologist interpretation. Reviews studies with cardiologist.
- Unit Overview (Patient ratio, etc.): For an 8-hour day there is a potential for 7-8 studies, with a likelihood of having 5-6 at most. Study volumes can vary depending on clinic and inpatient orders.
- Traveler is guaranteed set hours per week, except during holidays where the unit is closed and orientation week.
- **Covid and flu vaccine required. No exemptions**
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS, ARDMS RDCS, Pediatric Registry preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1+ years. Peds experience.
- Charting Experience Required: Epic Charting (preferred)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work
- Operating Theater
- Emergency Departments
- Interventional Radiology
- Basic Life Support
- Cath Lab
- Cath Protein Structure Classification