You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Waters of Roan Highland is looking for a Full-Time Cook to join our TEAM!!!
A comprehensive benefit package includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life insurance plans
A Cook prepares and assists with food preparation for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while following specific dietary restrictions and provides alternatives for our residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Some experience in institutional cooking.
• Knowledge of food preparation, sanitation and hygienic methods.
• Follow verbal and written instructions.
• Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a limited capacity for self-care.
• Mental & physical capacity to perform the essential job functions with or without accommodations.
• Work with and provides care to individuals of a wide range of personality types and maturity levels.
• The ability to demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making competent decisions.
• Consistently maintain courteous, empathic, and professional attitude.
• Maintain confidentiality of all activities and persons.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively receive and share information as necessary to perform job duties.
• Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work schedule.
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or equivalent
• One (1) year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred (but not necessary)
• Must have a sanitation certificate
• Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities
• Must be knowledgeable of dietary procedures
This facility provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Food Services
- Follow Recipe
- Cooking Times
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo1NjQ0OTA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.