You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vita Healthcare Group is a leading name in the skilled nursing world, providing world class nursing care to the community for over a decade
We are seeking a dedicated entry level Recruiter to assist in the staffing our facilities.
If you are looking for an incredible office environment, paid training, and incredible room for growth this may be the position for you.
- Full cycle recruitment of CNAs and Nurses
- Ensure all new hires have proper credentials
- Manage records and information
- Heavy outbound/inbound phone calls
- Data Entry
- Previous office experience
- recruitment expirence
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Recruiting Plans
- Communication With Candidates
- Areas Of Recruitment
- Contract Negotiation
- Execute Recruiting Strategy
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo3MTA2NTU
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.