You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Build Your Own Career
Are you a leader with high-energy? Would you like to work for a company that rewards and recognizes its people and will give you a good quality of daily life? This fast paced, high volume, deli-style restaurant is seeking a great Restaurant Manager Professional. If you possess energy, drive and the will to lead, this fast-casual restaurant could be the place for you! We’re a Fast Casual Company chain of organic sandwich shops with more than 200 company-owned and franchised locations in over 30 states. We love fresh food and premium ingredients and were the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans-fats in the United States and the first to eliminate high fructose corn syrup from its menu. We ranked #1 in annual sales in QSR Magazine’s Top Ten list of restaurant groups with under 300 locations. If you are looking forward to a career as a Restaurant Manager with career advancement in the we are seeking a professional Restaurant Manager like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The principal duties of the Restaurant Manager are to optimize profits by maintaining food and beverage cost and production, develop restaurant employees, expand the business through increased sales and profits, increase guest satisfaction and control all operational challenges ensuring our standards of quality and service are achieved. The Restaurant Manager will supervise staffing, making certain the adequate staffing requirements are maintained, minimizing overtime. The Restaurant Manager will need to be available to work a range of opens, swings and closes. This position as Restaurant Manager requires substantial interaction with the general public and all levels of employees both within and outside of the organization.
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Five day work weeks with 2 consecutive days off
- Closed on all major holidays
- Paid comprehensive hands-on training program
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- One week a vacation every six months
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
- Training And Development
- Operations Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzEyODpQTDUwMzc5MDg1NA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.