The team would like to focus on candidates from the following industries; Manufacturing and HiTech. Candidates should have experience with IT Infrastructure such as; Data center, ITSM, Service Desk, Workplace, Network
At least 6 years of experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, operations, sales/account management and/or consulting for infrastructure Services
Deliver value propositions and presentations to customers tuned to customer and industry needs
Attend meetings with sales & business development managers; serve as a technical expert
Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals and assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Lead to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to position the solutions and offerings
- Ensure that the solution can deliver on the customer s requirements.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture detailed technical requirements.
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space such as analysts advisors and market demand creation activities.
- Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation by collaboration with engagement managers.
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position for IT Infrastructure services
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive experience for some or overall infrastructure towers such as service desk, end user, network, data center, cross functional services.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience in handling data in analyzing data details and accuracy and Overseeing data mapping processes
- Pre-sales experience for Healthcare, Lifescience, Media, Client, Retail, ER & Utilities, BFSI, Govt etc.
- Must have a sound technical background
- Must be familiar with next gen technologies for AIOPs, DC modernization, SDWAN, Workplace, Cloud etc.
- Working knowledge new models of SRE, XLA, DevOps etc.
- Must be familiar with third party ecosystems for infrastructure services for DaaS, COLO, Smart hands etc.
- Ability to give convincing presentations and demos
- Experience in a broad range of Solutions and sales
- At least 6 years of experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, operations, sales/account management and/or consulting for infrastructure Services
- Previous experience in IT infrastructure services pursuit management, commercial modelling of resource units,
- Ability to write convincing executive summary, conduct CXO level presentations, prepare business case
- Bachelors in Computer Science a must; MBA a plus
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently
All offers of employment extended to applicants will be conditional and will require, among other things, that the recipient of the offer of employment submit proof that s/he is fully vaccinated at that time or will submit such proof prior to determining a start date . Individuals with medical issues or sincere religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. To the extent State legislation or executive action purports to limit ability to require vaccination for individuals who object on a basis other than medical issues or sincere religious beliefs, individual requests for an exception to generally applicable vaccination policy pursuant to relevant State regulation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Individuals who receive an exemption from vaccination for any reason may be required to comply with other Covid precautions
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Direct Selling
- Business To Business
- Cold Calling
- Sales Training