You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
Immediately hiring! Certified Medication Technician (CMT):
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for qualifying candidates!
- Competitive Pay!
- Shift Differential Pay
- 8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30 days of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work! (full-time only)
- Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect attendance (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of every shift
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after 1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other voluntary Insurances for full-time employees
- Have fun with contests and employee appreciation events every month
At Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, we deliver the highest quality of care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion for exceptional care in senior living. Bentwood Nursing & Rehab partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3 states to support our small team environment of caring professionals with the resources and benefits of a large enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at Bentwood Nursing & Rehab.
Qualifications & Skills of Certified Medication Technician (CMT):
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) Education: High School diploma or HSD equivalency.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) Experience: Six months experience in a long-term care environment preferred
- Candidates must maintain a working email address and phone number for employer communication.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
Requirements of Certified Medication Technician (CMT):
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) Licenses: Required valid certification as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in the state of Missouri
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages preferred
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
- Basic Life Support
- Diseases And Disorders
- Medical Information System
- Health Promotion Strategies
- Aseptic Procedures
- Injection Techniques
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo3NjI3MDE
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.