Heart to Heart Home Care -
Busy NJ Home Care Agency seeking a kind, dependable, outgoing Recruitment/Office Assistant.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work with many moving parts and follow directions
- Must have working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet visitors, assist with daily functions of office, answer phone calls and other office duties as assigned.
- Data entry, scanning documents
- Assist with interviewing, screening and evaluating applicants for staffing placement depending on the immediate needs as needed.
- Obtains all required personnel information from new employees before they are placed on their first case; keeps personnel files current.
- Assist with ensuring all new hire paperwork is in compliance with company and state regulations prior to orientation.
- Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Must be reliable and available to work full time, Monday through Friday
- Pre-employment drug screening and clear criminal background check
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- COVID Vaccination Required
- Excel Spreadsheet Creation
- Entry Verification
- Sorting Information
- Recordkeeping Systems