You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physical Therapist (PT)- PRN
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist (PT)looking to make a difference?
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
Our physical therapists (PTs) assist patients to regain strength and balance, prevent falls, increase range of motion, decrease pain and regain functional mobility. This all contributes to rebuilding their confidence and regaining their independence.
Physical therapy also helps patients increase their strength, muscle function, coordination, endurance and mobility. All of these are designed to help patients win back their independence, health and safety.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- A current and valid license granted from the state of employment
- Return patient to optimal physical function and facilitate achievement of patient, physician, and therapy goals
- Instruct the patient in maintaining achieved level of function after discharge through education, independent exercise program, and appropriate activity modification.
Shift and Wages:
- PRN Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needd: Days and Weekends
- Up to $60 per hour
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Home Care
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4MDM1ODQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.