Software Developer- Cyber
Location: Chantilly, VA
Required Clearance: TS/SCI CI poly
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Develops enterprise software solutions supporting Identity, Access, and Credential Management.
- Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
- Provides Oracle Database support and assists with engineering solutions.
- Provides LDAP engineering and support.'
- Develops recommendations and solutions to fix bugs and to provide enhancements.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum: 2 years of related software development and integration experience.
- Experience in building software using Java and other mainstream software development technology.
- Hands-on experience with Linux based OS.
- Experience in creating REST web services.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- General understanding of PKI.
- IAT Level II Certification (Security+)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- RHEL OS
- Java programming
- Ability to convert functional IT requirements into system requirements
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently
- Prior experience using Jira is a nice to have.
Ennoble First is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ennoble First participates in E-Verify.
The information below will be listed on our website's careers landing page.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.