Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Logistics Analyst Warehouse Support for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier DATA SERVICES clients in Raleigh, NC.
- Provide warehouse and logistics support in a datacenter environment
- Perform physical inventories of IT equipment
- Assist with identifying and researching assets
- Participate in project meetings, conference calls, and related training
- Add new, and modify/update the status of existing assets using management database
- Assist with shipping and receiving assets
- Verify and process assets for disposal
- Maintain a strong focus to understand the impact of their work when completing tickets and assigned Inventory and Asset Management (IAM) tasks
- Ensures IAM tasks are completed accurately as requested, as well as meet company and industry standards and policies
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Business Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)