My client, a heavy civil construction company, is hiring for a Project Accountant in Fairfax, VA.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, 3+ years of construction accounting experience, and familiarity with CMIC.
Some job duties include:
- Assemble accounts for and assist with analyzing data related to payroll, permanent materials, overheads, subcontractors, and equipment
- Traveling on site to meet with Project Managers
- Assist in the generation and analysis of financial forecasts
- Document transactions and summarize information
- Assist construction managers, project managers, and estimators with information requests and preform special projects
- Assist team in other ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
My client is offering a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, a Wellness Program, PTO, and a 401k with a match!
For more information, please contact Kate Chizmar at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Accountant
- Job Costing
- Accounts Payable
- Tax Return
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable