You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Continue your life story with us! At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. Every resident and employee have a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
Medication Technician Job Summary:
- Administer and document regularly prescribed medications to residents in accordance with the Resident Care Plan
- Order medication from the pharmacy when necessary and/or by the request of the Director of Health and Wellness
- Monitor orders to ensure on time delivery keeping Director of Health and Wellness updated within 12 hours of delivery
Medication Technician Qualifications:
- Medication Technician experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one-year prior experience
- Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
- CPR certification a plus
Benefit & Perks:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire date for *Full Time Employees*
- Amazing benefit plan offerings including Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer Paid Short Term/ Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid Holidays and accrue up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Free Daily employee meal provided
- $250.00 Employee referral bonus program
Anthology Senior Living is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Basic Life Support
- Diseases And Disorders
- Medical Information System
- Health Promotion Strategies
- Aseptic Procedures
- Injection Techniques
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4NDkyOTk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.