About the Company:
DialAmerica is one of the nations largest teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey DialAmerica has 19 call centers located throughout the United States. Today we have both inbound and outbound calling campaigns for over one hundred Fortune 500 clients, providing customer care and sales solutions to their existing and prospective customers.
Over 5,000 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
About the Positions:
Our agents provide exceptional customer service on behalf of industry leading clients as well as offer products, services, and conduct appointment setting. Your responsibility is to make calls to either eligible healthcare plan members or former and/or current customers for our client to offer service plans. You’ll be explaining our offers, answering questions about the programs, resolve issues, setting appointments and confirming transactions.
- Gather prospective member information, provide plan information
- Answer customer inquires concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues / skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer
- Continually maintain working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs
- Use online database to keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
As a Part Time Call Center Customer Service Sales Representative you must have strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record of providing exemplary customer service.
Additional requirements for the position include:
- A friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence
- Goal orientated with a healthy competitive spirit
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask priorities in a fast paced environment
- Dependable and reliable work habits
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Guaranteed hourly with performance based incentives
- Paid training and weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
- Healthcare Coverage plan is available after 3 months
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonus Program
- Supportive & Motivating Staff to help you succeed
- Professional & Upbeat Office Setting
- Opportunities for advancement ~ We promote from within
DialAmerica is committed to the success of our people. We provide personal growth and recognition, integrity in the workplace and a positive work environment. DialAmerica ~ Where you are the difference!