To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1212 East Sunset Drive
Monroe, NC 28112
- Krista Curtis
- Phone: 704-283-8548
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Monroe Rehabilitation Center • Monroe, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders. Works in a team environment and within scope of practice as defined by State. The LPN works under the direction of physicians and registered nurses (RNs).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Collection of data (may be part of an assessment (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc.)
- Observation of the residents (e.g., location, activity, position, etc.)
- Administers and documents medications and treatments
- Collection of information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care
- Supervises LPNs and certified nursing assistants with appropriate supervisory LPN training
- Communicates with RNs and or physicians regarding pertinent resident observations and information
- Documents observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an LPN
- Current CPR certification
- 1 year experience preferred
Able to supervise LPN’s and certified nursing assistants with appropriate LPN supervisory training as per state requirement
An EEO/AA Employer – M/F/D/V