To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
West 147th Street
Orland Park, IL 60462
- Aracelie Aguilar
- Phone: 6309208953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Julian Electric • Orland Park, IL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Julian Electric, Inc. is looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, administrative, and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. Epicor) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, receipts, and reconciliations. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have an attention to detail. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.Responsibilities
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Accurately prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus