To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- Tara Gates
- Phone: 402-316-2190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt • Omaha, NE
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate Need - Now Hiring
Our Executive Chef will be responsible for all back of the house operations. The Executive Chef will be held accountable for interviewing, training and coaching the culinary staff. Culinary staff retention will also be a focus of our Executive Chef. A positive and welcoming atmosphere must be maintained at all times to ensure a comfortable workplace for our team. Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to drive profits and have a strong knowledge of P&L. As the Executive Chef, you’ll be expected to implement new policies and procedures as well as ensure all food safety, health and sanitation guidelines are followed. Our Executive Chef will also manage all back of the house administrative functions such as product ordering, scheduling, and culinary staff labor costs. The Executive Chef will work closely with the General Manager to ensure absolute guest satisfaction and staff compliance to policies and procedures.
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as an Executive Chef in a Full Service Concept
- High volume background; must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing at least $2 million in sales annually
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)