To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry-Level Staffing Recruiter
RightSkill • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry-Level Staffing Recruiter
If you are self-motivated, ambitious, have a passion for helping others and are looking for an exciting new career, the RightSkill Recruiter Program may be right for you.
RightSkill is an innovative partnership between CareerBuilder and Capella Learning Solutions that provides unique career advancement opportunities. The RightSkill commitment goes beyond coursework completion, however. RightSkill is about career fulfillment. It is helping job seekers, like you, realize their full potential through upskilled competency leading to broader life skills.
Essentials of Recruiting for the Staffing Industry is designed to be completed in within a week and will teach you the in-demand skills you will need to become a successful recruiter. You will hear from industry experts on what has made them successful and learn the fundamental skills you need to start your own exciting career recruiting for the staffing industry.
Specifically, you will learn skills that are in high demand by employers today:
- Working with urgency
- Creating a talent pool
- Making great matches
- Closing the deal with candidates
- Understanding the candidate, client and role
- Setting expectations for success
What the role entails:
• Working a Split or Full Desk
• Weekly training
• Fostering new business relationships through Business Development
• Selling on multiple levels
• Coordinating interviews and negotiating salaries
• Accompanying candidates throughout the entire recruitment process with clients
What we are looking for:
• Strong communication skills, professionalism, resilience and perseverance
• Competitive personality, MUST be sales minded
• You must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed (an entrepreneurial type of attitude)
• Proven track record of success
• You should be willing to fully invest yourself to the role and work hard in order to reap the rewards
Entry Level Junior Recruiters base starts between $35K with potential commission incentives.
After you are enrolled in our interactive learning solution, you will learn, refine and practice the skills you’ll need to be a job-ready recruiter. To verify your newly acquired skills, you must pass a series of assessments and create a RightSkill candidate package (updated resume and top sheet) to become a verified RightSkill candidate. You will then work with a RightSkill career coach to ensure you are prepared for interviews.
To learn more, please submit your information and resume. If you qualify, we'll schedule a brief call with you to see if this program can assist you in reaching the next step in your career.