To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Grant Hutchens
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Support Engineer
AIC (part of ACS Group) • Austin, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IT Support Engineer | Cloud Services
AIC has a client in the Austin area who is looking to hire an IT Support Engineer on a direct hire basis but would be open to CFH as well. This could be either a midlevel or a senior level role with a great opportunity and timing to grow with the organization.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working with Linux and AWS technologies from a cloud infrastructure standpoint.
- Experience with general IT audit and PCI compliance and audit
- Experience network administration, system administration and security
- Excellent troubleshooting skills across full-stack including application, database and cloud infrastructure
- Work closely and collaboratively with development, quality assurance engineers and support engineers
- Troubleshoot and fix any infrastructure issues identified internally or in the production deployments
- Experience with automation performing security updates, daily backups and data loads
- Strong Unix/Linux scripting skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and working with systems deployed on AWS infrastructure or any other cloud service.
- Experience with AWS, RDS, S3, AWS SDK, MySQL, Linux/Unix scripts and Eclipse
- Experience with Linux, Windows, Azure, Active Directory
If you’d like to hear more information about this role in Austin, TX please apply and someone will get back in touch with you shortly.