To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Liza Keenoy
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Truck Driver - Class A CDL Tanker
Ag Trucking, Inc. • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 /Year
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Class A CDL drivers, are you looking for a dynamic national company that offers excellent pay and benefits? Join our team at Ag Trucking! We are a leader in the bulk transportation industry, having hauled a wide variety of bulk commodities for some of America’s largest companies since 1978. We have immediate openings for CDL Tanker Drivers. We are a food grade carrier, which means that you don’t need a Hazmat endorsement and that we have a consistently steady balance of freight.
New pay increases for 2018! Starting wages are 55 cpm!! Easily make $65,000 and up your first year. We are also proud to still have the supportive feel of a family-owned company. From our world-class staff of experienced dispatchers to our commitment to safety, you will always be in good hands with Ag Trucking. If you are looking for a long-term driving position with the kind of company where everyone knows your name, we want to talk with you!
We expect a lot from you, and you should expect a lot from us in return. Here is just some of what we have to offer our drivers:
- Industry-leading wages Start at 55 cents per PRACTICAL mile
- Bonus for on time pick-up and delivery
- All liquid loads to Canada pay a $130 bonus
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Paid holidays, vacations, services, breakdowns and layovers
- Regular home time
- NO Hazmat endorsement needed
- Reimbursement for TWIC card and passport
- Paid uniform shirts
- Assigned conventional tractors (maximum 6 years old)
- Trailers maximum 10 years old
- Electronic logs (Qualcomm)
We are looking for CDL Tanker Drivers who are independent and hard workers. It is also important that you are reliable and safety-minded individual who can interact in a positive and professional manner with a wide variety of customers and coworkers.
Specific qualifications for the CDL Tanker Driver position include:
- Class A CDL license
- Minimum 25 years of age
- 2 years Class A CDL driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Tanker endorsement or ability to qualify for endorsement
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.