To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ
- Pam Bellish
- Phone: (614) 259-7269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Engineer, Water Industry
Bellish & Associates, LLC • Newark, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking highly motivated Regional Sales Engineer to expand market share within the Municipal and Industrial Water sectors throughout Southeastern New York and Northeastern New Jersey. Earn outstanding income with generous, uncapped commissions and lucrative bonuses by representing an environmental leader in water and wastewater services. Position available due to strong sales; step into an existing and strong pipeline of sales opportunities!
Our client provides a comprehensive suite of leading-edge solutions throughout the whole water production, treatment and distribution cycle including water infrastructure condition assessments, innovative technologies, rehabilitation services, professional maintenance programs and sustainable asset management solutions.
- Lead all sales and business development activities to increase market share within the Municipal and Industrial Water sectors throughout lucrative region of Southeastern New York and Northeastern New Jersey.
- Leverage consultative sales techniques, strong relationship management skills, and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to your customers throughout their whole water production, treatment and distribution cycle.
- Close new business by compiling pertinent customer data, conducting condition assessments on water infrastructure and equipment, and presenting pricing and solution proposals to client.
- Negotiate with customers to implement long-term, budgeted plans to sustain their assets, maintain water quality within regulatory standards, increase revenue and improve the overall operation of their potable water systems.
Compensation Details PLEASE Read:
Company offers: an excellent base salary; a generous, uncapped sales commission program; and a yearly bonus program. Top sellers routinely earn $250-500K+ annually. Full benefits including paid vacation; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; and company-matched 401K.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What you will need to be successful in this technical sales role:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5+ years of technical sales experience with a proven track record of results. Experience in Municipal or Industrial Water Treatment; Wastewater Treatment; Water Metering Services; Water Well Services; Water Distribution Monitoring; or Engineering, Planning and Construction industries is a plus.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ready to travel throughout the region. Up to 50% travel required.
- Must reside in territory.