To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Malvern, PA 19355
- Bob Backus
- Phone: 215-997-5081
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sous Chef - Catering
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt • Malvern, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apply Now - Immediate Need!
For over 20 years, our main goal has been providing outstanding food for our customers for all their events, big and small. For years, we have been providing our customers in the Philadelphia market fresh, farm to table options, for them and guests to enjoy. During the past two decades, we’ve been able to adapt with the times and customize our menus to fit any sort of budget or diets. Working with our customers, our culinary team is excited to customize fresh, personalized menus with strong attention to detail. We work hard to ensure all of our customers receive personalized attention and ensure they and their guests enjoy food as much as the occasion they have come together to celebrate.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be responsible for helping the Executive Chef with preparation and execution of event menus. They will be ensuring not only the food meets/exceeds our standards but does the same for our customers. The Sous Chef will participate in preparation of our menus, along with costing them out. Teaching our cooks the proper methods of preparation & handling of menu items is a vital part of the Sous Chef role. Working with our Executive Chef, the Sous Chef will establish goals for our kitchen, along with develop recipes/menus for our customers. He/She must be able to maintain effective working relationships with other departments and be knowledgeable of local, state, and federal health safety laws & regulations.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance
- Aggressive Bonus Structure
- Annual Paid Vacation
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Sous Chef; catering background a huge plus
- Experience creating and costing catering menus along with adapting to different menu requests (vegan, gluten free, etc.)
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)