To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4849 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75206
- Schumacher Clinical Partners
- Phone: 337-609-4591
- Phone:: 337-289-3749
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Patient Contact Center Representative
Schumacher Clinical Partners • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Patient Contact Center Representative is responsible for contacting patients using an automated dialing system and offering support and assistance in helping them resolve delinquent outstanding balances. Patient Contact Center Representatives must develop technical knowledge to add, change and delete information in the file screens, memorize repetitive job functions and in general mastering the contact center systems to appropriately and effectively work the debts assigned in a professional manner that maintains and further improves the public perception of our clients.
- Communicate with patients by telephone (inbound and outbound) to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received and update records information about financial status of customer and status of contact center effort.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Counseling patients and presenting options for resolving their outstanding obligations.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Follow up with Patients to ensure that payment arrangements that were made are upheld.
- Counsel delinquent account patients to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations.
- Research Billing issues and misapplied payments.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Verify account information and takes credit card payments over the phone.
- Keep up to date on all company information and trainings
- Update Knowledge Base as needed
- Assist other co-workers with difficult customers
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Collections experience particularly Medical Collections desired or previous Call Center experience
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manners at all times
- Positive attitude and the desire to do the right thing for all customers
- Goal oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Basic typing skills.
- Basic PC skills, including Windows-based programs.
- Good telephone etiquette.