To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1635 North Lancaster Road
South Elgin, IL 60177
- Dan Abbott
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
McCloud Services • South Elgin, IL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
McCloud Services is seeking a professional Customer Service Representative who enjoys a fast-paced, team oriented call center environment. Our CSR's serve primarily as our front line of customer support and provide scheduling and dispatch for our operations team in the field. You'll also provide information about products, services, and pricing as well as take orders and upsell accounts where appropriate.
The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative team environment, is focused on the needs of the customers as well as the needs of the CSR team, and loves talking with others to help resolve their problems.
McCloud Services offers our employees a great benefit program!
We want to help our employees build a great future. Put your skills and energy to work at McCloud and enjoy these great benefits to make your heath, financial, and work/life balance the best it can be!
Health and Well Being:
- Blue Cross medical insurance plan options to fit your individual needs
- Wellness discounts on your contribution!
- Prescription drug program
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Competitive base compensation with incentive pay programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan with immediately vesting company matching contribution
- Life insurance, 100% company paid (with options to buy up)
- Long and short term disability insurance, 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and childcare expenses
- Full time, year-round employment
- Paid training and in-depth orientation
- A highly experienced team of professionals to work with
- Paid time off including holidays with Vacation and Personal Days available Day 1!
- Recognition programs and advancement opportunities
- Company paid employee assistance program
- Dispatch and scheduling for operations team
- Customer communication via phone, email, web-chat or any other communication channel
- Resolve customer inquires in a timely and friendly manner
- Accurate data entry and account maintenance
- Sales & operations support
- Account set-up and maintenance
- Backup for Customer Service Administrators, back office data entry, auditing and account set-up.
- Meet business defined customer satisfaction rates.
- Meet business defined measures for qualify of phone calls and data entry.
- Meet business defined KPI measure
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and comfortable dealing with customers and prospects on the phone.
- Warm, friendly, outgoing personality.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in data entry and familiar with computer systems including Microsoft products, typing speed above 45 words per minute.
- Computer and phone skills.
- Must satisfy all qualifications and requirements of the position including the ability to physically perform all of the job duties of that position, with or without reasonable accommodation.