To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Work from Home
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CREDENTIALED HOSPITAL INPATIENT/OUTPATIENT FACILITY CODING
Surgery Partners • Work from Home
Posted 24 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CREDENTIALED HOSPITAL INPATIENT/OUTPATIENT FACILITY CODING POSITIONS (REMOTE)
Surgery Partners – National Group is seeking experienced individuals to join our corporate Coding Services Department as Credentialed Hospital Inpatient/Outpatient Facility Coders.
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive coding experience in facility-based hospital outpatient and/or inpatient services, with a focus on Orthopedic, Cardiology, and Spine surgical procedures. This is a full-time, hourly, home-based position.
• Daily coding of inpatient and/or outpatient surgical accounts for the facility component
- May include other account types based on experience and knowledge
• Daily communication with coding team leaders to establish and maintain coding coverage
• Direct communication with Business Office or Health Information Management staff as applicable
Experience and Education Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of hospital inpatient and outpatient (facility component) coding experience. (Those resumes with Professional Fee Coding experience only cannot be considered at this time).
• ICD-10-CM/PCS training and/or successful completion of ICD-10 proficiency examination
• At least one of the following coding credentials is required:
- RHIT – Registered Health Information Technician
- CCS – Certified Coding Specialist
- COC – Certified Outpatient Coder
• Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel, 3M encoder/grouper
- Navigation of the CMS website, MAC websites, or other payer websites as applicable
- Experience with Meditech, Cerner, Paragon is desirable but not required
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral
For confidential consideration, please e-mail resume to:
Director of Executive Recruitment, National Group
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
please refer to job description
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.