To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Marlo Peralta
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Branch Manager
Accurate Personnel • Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position reports directly to Area Manager/Associate Director
Summary: The role of the Branch Manager is to drive the temporary and direct hire revenue growth of the branch to meet and/or exceed the branch budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Recruit, Hire, Train and Retain Colleagues
● Provide continuous training and development to colleagues.
● Create an environment that allows colleagues to have open dialogue with supervisor regarding performance, working conditions and the company in general.
● Conduct formal performance review to assess each colleague's performance and next steps in their career development.
● Provide timely coaching, counseling and conflict resolution discussions with all direct reports.
● Develop and implement motivational activities to increase and maintain high morale and retention of colleagues.
● Ensure all company practices are in accordance with standard operating practices (I-9 compliance, reference checks, and audit compliance).
● Manage and monitor receivables within company guidelines. Conduct collection calls in accordance with company standards.
● Maintain operations and appearance of branch in accordance with company standards.
● Maintain cooperation within the branch, region and sister divisions.
● Drive and manage business development efforts to meet and or exceed targets and budget established annually.
● Create, deliver and regularly monitor target business development, recruitment and retention activities and results objectives for each colleague.
● Ensure that standard markup fees are established and maintained.
● Regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
● Has the authority to hire or fire other employees, or the employee's suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status of other employee.
● Other duties as assigned.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
● Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
● Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
● Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
● Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
● Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
● Contributes to profits and revenue
● Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
● Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with
● Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
● Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
● Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
● Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
● Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed
● Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
● Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
● Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance.
● Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
● Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Previous staffing experience
- At least 5 years of management, preferably in staffing
- Proven performance in branch management, P&L responsibility and sales management required
- Direct Supervision of multiple direct reports