To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5851 North Honore Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34243
- Denise Kircher
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse -11pm-7am
Poet’s Walk • Sarasota, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Attends work as scheduled and follows community’s call-off procedures.
- Administers medication in accordance with state and company standards.
- Accurately and safely prepares, administers and documents the oral/topical/injectable medications.
- Provides general consultation regarding health related concerns within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or responsible party of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to all emergencies.
- Adheres to department’s documentation standards.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents and prospective residents’ information.
- Adheres to all health and safety regulations and community standards.
- (If applicable) conducts resident assessments according to state and company standards.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements For Wellness Nurse
- At least an Applied Associate Degree in Nursing from a two year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocation Nurse License or a Registered Nurse current, with no judgments against it, in the state in which he/she is practicing.
- Dementia/Alzheimer experience preferred
- Must be BLS and CPR certified.
Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (1/2-2/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (none); transferring over 100 pounds (1/3-2/3)