To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Longwood, FL 32750
- David Story
- Phone: 3213971016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Presentation Analyst
VISIUM RESOURCES • Longwood, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following position:
- Worker will be using a program used to operate and control A/C and other mechanical/electrical systems throughout the Resort Complex.
- Worker will use the Carrier I-VU programming tools to integrate the Carrier control module data into a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that displays the equipment operation in real-time.
- The creation of the GUI is a two-step process.
- The first step is to create equipment programs using the Carrier SNAP programming tool which translates the Carrier control module data into BACnet Objects.
- The second step is to use the Carrier View Builder programming tool to place the BACnet Objects into graphical displays of the equipment that provides the GUI for the Carrier I-VU Program.
- Worker must be able to learn and operate these Carrier programs and become proficient in their operation.
- Eye for layout, design and spacing for creating professional and visually appealing presentations.
- Solutions driven.
- Independent worker with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Worker must be comfortable with repetitive tasks.
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc) experience required.
- Preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with Energy Management System software and temperature controls. 2+ years of graphic analysis experience.