To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Region (Remote), CO
- Brittany Walters
- Phone: 8139732200 ext. 3003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional VP of Sales - Government (West Region)
Executive Alliance • West Region (Remote), CO
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition in the government segment of company business (e.g., taxes, fees, civil and criminal penalties, tolls, utilities, , etc.), not commercial, education or healthcare. The incumbent is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue from new logo contracts.
- Develop a Regional sales plan and execute business development strategies that result in high “win" rates and penetrate existing and new markets for company's suite of products and services.
- Develop trusted relationships with client leaders that have meaningful impact to the their business.
- Create and present market and competitively differentiated solutions that company can profitability deliver.
- Develop and where applicable, creatively structure and present professional proposals and pricing to profitably win new logos and contracts. Successfully transitioning the client to operations and client service delivery.
- Provide feedback to management to improve the success of sales, solutions, pricing and go to market strategies.
- Maintain sales and client databases and provide reporting as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in business, accounting, operations management or IT.
- 10+ years of sales experience required with minimum of five (5) years selling accounts receivable solutions.
- Experience selling 1st Party & 3rd Party Collections to government and medium sized commercial and/or healthcare companies.
- Proven track record with a list of medium to large accounts receivable deals sold.
- Deep industry experience, preferably well-known and recognized as a leader is preferred.
- Network of existing senior level relationships to leverage in building a book of business.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, high energy hunter mentality.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office and sales management systems.
- Ability to travel and adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Attractive base compensation and incentive plan, and a comprehensive health and welfare, and retirement program.