To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southern USA, GA
- Phone: Teri@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / AUTOMOTIVE
Austin Allen Company • Southern USA, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salary Range $70,000 - $85,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the heart of the South
This automotive industry parts supplier is experiencing rapid growth and is offering a Manufacturing Engineer the opportunity to work with a strong group of engineering professionals who enjoy the challenge & fast pace of manufacturing. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you’ll support process development and production in an automated high-volume automotive parts manufacturing environment.
Salary Range $70,000 - $85,000 + Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation at our Southern facility. The lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic forests, rivers, and lakes. You can hike, canoe, fish, swim, camp out, and be one with nature. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. You’ll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, museums, and a fast city life will keep you busy if you’re not on the lake! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, your daily goals will be:
- Support process development and production in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Eliminate equipment and tooling downtime and reducing scrap
- Continuous improvement projects implementation
- Increase uptime & product quality
Take that next career step with us today & send your resume to secure your position as a Manufacturing Engineer with this growing & expanding automotive Tier One supplier. Your best job begins here!
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Automotive industry manufacturing experience
- Ability to program PLC’s for line automation
- Working knowledge of MSSM (Multi-Spindle Screw Machines)
- Working knowledge of quality standards, SPC (Statistical Process Control), GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance), and AutoCAD
- Able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
TO APPLY: Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
What others are saying.....
"I want to personally thank Austin Allen Company for helping me find and excellent job opportunity. Teri, in my opinion, went well above and beyond with guiding me through the entire process of job hunting. I received a wealth of information in the lasted tips for phone and panel interviewing which proved very beneficial for my career. My skills and knowledge with interviewing were so out of date due to so many years at one job; Teri was very patient with me and all my questions. "
Thank you again,