To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lyndhurst, NJ
- VP Sales and GM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hreshko Consulting Group Inc • Lyndhurst, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time - Great Benefits - 401K - Medical - Dental and more
USA Headquarters - with Global Affiliates
This position provides administrative support to the Sales Department / team and facilitates the office coordination for multiple Construction / Engineering projects.
You will be empowered to grow, take charge and to make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
- Coordinate/facilitate contract close-out requirements.
- Gather project documents such as submittals, O&M manuals, record and as built drawings and other documents as generated by the client during project management from company files , project manager and sales files and project books, compile electronic turnover documents and retain electronic copies upon completion.
- Assure all documentation requested is received from subcontractors and/or suppliers for each ongoing project.
- Gather close-out documents from subcontractors and prepare Engineering Turnover Packages.
- Provide clerical/administrative support for project teams, including assisting with the distribution of required documents and correspondence, setting up and maintaining job starts/buy outs, and creating/maintaining master filing system.
- Contract Administration: create, produce, and execute all meeting minutes, letters of intent and contracts, submittals, RFI’s (Request for Information), Purchase Orders, Drawings and Specifications, Punch lists.
- Prepare monthly draw requests and invoices for approval by Sales Manager and submission to Accounting department.
- Act as a liaison between Project Managers, Clients, and Subcontracto
- High School diploma (or equivalent). Associates Degree preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in engineering sales team management, commercial general contracting, or related field such as technical sales.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees’ administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Superior accuracy and proficiency in accounting processes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet monthly deadlines
- Proficient in Project Management software including MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word
- Prolog Manager or Prolog Converge knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Fundamental experience using databases.