Charles E. Smith Life Communities, Maryland’s largest provider of long-term care, independent living, and assisted living services, has created a new and exciting opportunity as the result of organizational and departmental growth. Charles E. Smith Life Community is searching for energetic self-starters to work as a Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN).
The ideal candiates will provide direct nursing care to the residents, and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by geriatric nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Administrator to strive for the highest degree of quality care and customer service at all times.
- Minimum of one year experience in long term care or sub-acute/skilled care.
- Must be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, license to practice as a LPN in Maryland.
- Current BLS for Healthcare provider Certification.
- Must attain a minimum of 80% on our internal Licensed Nurses' test.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Basic Life Support