To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wheeling, IL
- Helen Mills
- Phone: 224-257-8080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Customer Service Manager
Goodwill TalentBridge • Wheeling, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Goodwill TalentBridge Niles has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Customer Service Manager for our premier client located in Wheeling, IL. This client is a global manufacturer of precision dispensing and mixing equipment for the architectural paint and coatings industry
This is a salaried, direct –hire position with bonus potential. Full benefits available immediately upon hire.
Compensation range for this role is from $80-100K annually depending on experience.
- Responsibility for the leadership of Technical and Non-Technical Phone Support including Technical Service Representatives, Program Manager, Customer Service/Dispatch Representatives, Process Manager and Account Specialists to drive customer care to the next level
- Define strategies for organizational design, technologies needed, production standards, etc. to drive a best-in-class service and sales support team
- Identify and solve process issues to remove hidden factors and improve data integrity
- Create and implement performance management dashboards\scorecards for employees to understand their business impact and drive results
- Partner with the Service Operations , Quality and Sales to understand customer needs, both internal and external, to understand staffing needs and business priorities
- Work directly with Engineering Leadership to create a proactive partnership for handling process or product changes and communication and deployment of such improvements
- Create and drive an escalation and priority management process to effectively address customer issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Stay current on new technologies and tools to enhance overall productivity in a customer support environment
- Update and facilitate training programs for internal teams and external technical partners
- Communicate effectively across the broader commercial organization on customer feedback and business issues. Be a key member of the commercial leadership team.
- Develop reports and report analytics to better understand business and team performance
- Manage staffing levels, capacity planning and budget accountability for Customer Care operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BS in Business or related field strongly preferred
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in a service or support business managing technical service and/or sales professionals
- Management experience with 15+ direct reports
- Proven track record of driving continuous improvement and process standardization in a transactional environment.
- Customer quality assurance experience.