To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Event Staffing Coordinator
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a group of people who make a difference with the most influential companies in Chicago!
Work with a fun, progressive, high-energy and growth oriented staffing agency in the Chicago Loop area. We are expanding our team due to demand for our services and are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented professional who has staffing experience or a professional services background.
Mack & Associates, Ltd. identifies, locates and evaluates Chicago's strongest administrative support professionals on a Direct-Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary/ Flexible staffing services.
Responsibilities for Event Staffing Coordinator:
- Work closely with current clients and candidates on a day to day basis to achieve their staffing goals on large short-term assignments
- Manage service requests from clients; selecting candidates to be submitted, making recommendations of profiles of potential candidates, extending offers and filling open position requests
- Handle onboarding of new temporary employees including coaching on best practices
- Conducting performance evaluation calls with clients to ensure service needs were met
- Source, evaluate and recruit quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in each key area of one’s niche: Temporary, Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
- Utilize social media sites and company database to develop relationships with employers and talent in the Chicagoland market within various industry sectors
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews with qualified applicants for both current and future openings
- Manage the interview process for those candidates under representation including presenting job opportunities to candidates, coordinating interviews with clients, post-interview debriefing of candidates, offer negotiation, and post-hire feedback and problem resolution.
- Build rapport with others, i.e., candidates, company clients, co-workers to gain the trust/confidence with others
Requirements for Event Staffing Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years’ experience in staffing agency or complimentary business, i.e., business-to-business/professional services
- Supervisory or Management experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and set goals with a sense of urgency
- Ambitious and financially driven
- Enjoys being challenged and learning on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills that build great and authentic rapport with others
- Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail