To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bosch • Novi, MI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Manage, direct and coordinate the activities of financial accounting, treasury and external reporting functions of the SG North American Headquarters and Lerma, Mexico plant.
- Monitor functional projects, activities and costs to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain accounting systems and records to accurately record and summarize financial transactions.
- Prepare financial statements in the form directed by the Corporate Controller’s Department and to prepare such other financial reports that may be required by the Corporation or by outside agencies.
- Assure that the financial statements properly reflect, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, the assets, liabilities, income and expense of the company.
- Establish and maintain a system of internal accounting control, incorporating suitable checks and balances and separation of duties, adequate to safeguard the corporation’s assets, to prevent waste and to assure compliance with the Corporate financial policies.
- Plan and direct the preparation of month-end/year-end closing process.
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan as needed.
- Plan, direct and participate in the preparation of proposed budgets, financial plans and cost estimates with organizational departments.
- Prepare periodic presentations for appropriate management.
- Ensure that the company complies with all laws and regulations which are of a financial nature or which bear upon financial matters, including those relating to taxation, accounting, licensing and registration, compensation of employees, banking, financial disclosure, improper payments, etc.
- Confer with corporate counsel, public/tax accountants, and financial institutions.
- Coordinate the annual external audit.
- Responsible for Treasury function, including cash management.
- Assist in identifying appropriate action to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by direct or indirect reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet or exceed established deadlines
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning activity
- Ability to apply principles of logic or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to ensure the successful completion of team deliverables, both from internal resources as well as external sources such as clients, vendors, cross functional support groups, etc., in a truly global environment.
Minimum Education / Experience Required:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in accounting and/or finance or equivalent required.
- 5-10 years of related experience in manufacturing environments, corporate accounting or public/private accounting.
- Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, presentation software, expert user in spreadsheet software, basic accounting principles, business writing and reading skills, mathematics knowledge to perform cost/benefit calculations.
- MBA or equivalent preferred but not required, CPA preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of MX GAAP preferred.
- Spanish and German language skills preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)