To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, NC
- Elaine Carter
- Phone:: 1-866-381-8017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wendy's • Jacksonville, NC
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wendy's Is Now Hiring Restaurant Managers!
The Restaurant Managers will assist the General Managers and management team in managing the operations and staff of a Carolina Restaurant Group, Inc., Wendy's restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. They will participate in the achievement of store objectives and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
We offer an amazing benefits package, including:
· Competitive pay
· Group health/life/dental insurance
· 401(K) retirement plans
· Vacation, sick leave and holiday pay
· Extensive training programs are offered to all employees.
1. Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures. Ensure all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations.
2. Work with restaurant management team to meet sales goals versus budget and prior year, including participation in local store marketing programs.
3. Manage food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses. Work with restaurant management team to meet profit objectives.
4. Execute company policies and procedures for the control of cash, property, product and equipment. Monitor inventory levels to ensure product availability and order product. Manage and maintain safe working conditions.
5. Ensure execution of preventive maintenance.
6. Manage employees in a manner that maximizes retention. Achieve proper staffing levels. Interview and recommend candidates for selection.
7. Provide proper training for employees through established systems and follow through to ensure compliance with company standards.
The ideal Restaurant Management candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education and/or Experience:
· 1 + year(s) of Restaurant/Retail experience
· Ability to work flexible schedules, including late nights
· Excellent communication, leadership & organization skills, dependability a MUST
· Restaurant Managers must perform managerial duties on site, in accordance with customary scheduling requirements for this position.
· Restaurant Managers must be able to stand for long periods without a break, and be able to travel to other restaurants and area office.