To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
- Laura Herrell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Well established and respected company in it's industry is seeking a Payroll Clerk. Main duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Maintain employee information by adding and deleting in the payroll system as needed.
- Audit payroll and make corrections as needed before accepting.
- Receive and figure time cards/sheets, paying appropriately.
- Enter hours for hourly employees in the appropriate payroll system.
- Process and mail checks to various company locations as well as handle checks for direct deposit.
- From time to time other duties as maybe determined by Payroll Manager.
We offer a very competitive and broad benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, as well as, life, short-term and supplemental life.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to calculate time cards to 100th
- Multi state payroll experience preferred, California a bonus!
- Experience with ADP PayForce preferred .
- Skills to operate standard office equipment.
- Computer skills including: Excel, MS Word, Internet, and Email