To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4849 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75206
- Schumacher Clinical Partners
- Phone: 337-609-4591
- Phone:: 337-289-3749
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Vendor Relations Analyst
Schumacher Clinical Partners • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Banking - Financial Services, Managed Care, Accounting - Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of the Vendor Management department, the Vendor Relations Analyst will provide support to Schumacher Clinical Partners Revenue Cycle Services (RCS) by maintaining a positive and productive relationship with assigned vendors. This position will provide analytical and clerical support to the four major responsibilities of the Vendor Management department, which include: centralized contract management, strategic sourcing and procurement, performance management, and relationship management. The successful candidate should possess some working knowledge of revenue cycle processes, sourcing, and medical billing.
- Primarily responsible in the following areas:
- Provide recurring and ad-hoc analytics to leadership for vendor performance tracking
- Create metrics/scorecards to track vendor performance and expenses
- Strategic sourcing and procurement of new revenue cycle vendors which includes ROI calculation and vendor qualification
- Manage centralized vendor contract repository and term planning for said contracts
- Maintain vendor engagement and purpose log
- Vendor relationship management
- Invoice approval and payment authorization
- Must take ownership of creation and distribution of various reports and reporting needs.
- Must be able to execute on analysis and recommend outcomes based on interpretation of data.
- Monitor automated and manual processes to ensure data transmissions timely and error free
- Perform reconciliations of vendor inventory
- Oversee daily automated and manual processes to ensure maximum efficiency and identify any areas of opportunity in the process.
- Provide direct analytical, technical and account management support to vendor(s).
- Research and resolve account discrepancies including but not limited to insurance re-files and real-time eligibility.
- Hold a minimum of one live monitoring session with vendors on a monthly basis and provide updates to departmental managers
- Escalate urgent vendor matters beyond the analyst area of delegation of authority
- Become a subject matter expert for assigned vendor
- Manage quality assurance of incoming data as necessary. Facilitate communication any vendor relationship changes with revenue cycle leadership Administrative duties and other assignments as necessary
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Two previous Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience required
- Advanced Excel/Analytics skills preferred
- SQL and/or other BI reporting experience a plus
- Microstrategy and PBI experience a plus
- Familiarity with automated billing system
- Analytical skills required. Must be proficient handling large amounts of data and creating summary level analysis for leadership
- Comfortable in advanced Excel concepts to compile data analysis
- Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Highly efficient and organized
- Familiar with industry concepts, practices, procedures and regulations
- Familiar with subrogation processes and procedures
- Superior verbal and written communication skills - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Excellent presentation skills
- Display maturity and professionalism at all times
- Consistently demonstrates a shared vision and strong alignment with manager to meet financial goals of department
- Of high moral and ethical character
- Ability to exercise good judgment and rely on previous experience to make difficult decisions
- Highly refined and effective relationship management skills
- Consistently accountable, responsible and available
- Must be able to work independently while demonstrating the level of detail required to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to motivate and participate in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Job ID: 1372BR pfr
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.