Waldinger Corporation is currently seeking a Survey Technician. The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator, assertive problem-solver, and customer service oriented to work with trade craft to optimize piping, plumbing and sheet metal layout utilizing survey equipment.
- Communicate effectively with crew members and other survey staff
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in a growth mode
- Import field data into AutoCAD file format for use by detailing staff in creating as-built or locate existing utilities
- Maintain equipment by cleaning, completing preventative maintenance, and performing calibrations
THE WALDINGER CORPORATION is a premier mechanical, sheet metal and service contractor operating under a people-first approach. With Headquarters in Des Moines, IA and offices throughout the Midwest, since 1906 The Waldinger Corporation has built a reputation as an industry leader.
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify
- 2-5 years of experience working on a survey crew
- Working knowledge of survey equipment
- Two year degree in Surveying or related degree a plus