To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA
- Rakhi Dangwal
- Phone: 949-427-2193
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Webmethod Developer
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Marietta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr webMethods Developer
Location: Sandy Springs GA
The WebMethods developer is the person responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining complex enterprise-level integrations utilizing the SoftwareAG webMethods product suite.
- Design, develop and support webMethods implementation projects using the webMethods 9.x and/or webMethods 10.x product suite
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and gather requirements
- Provide an accurate level of efforts and estimates for webMethods development tasks
- Strategically build reusable assets utilizing WebMethods
- Provide input into high-level solution architecture
- Collaborate across functional and technical areas to ensure that the implementation of integration solutions improves technical functionality in support of business needs and efficiency
- Regularly communicate solutions, expectations, priorities, status and impacts to all level of business and IT management.
- Work closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies
- Provide support for existing webMethods installation by handling incidents, troubleshooting, and monitoring the flow of messages as needed
- Expert level knowledge of Software AG WebMethods 9.x Integration Server and related technologies
- Ability to understand complex software architecture and effectively communicate with team members.
- Experience with Source control/Bug Tracking/Automated Build tools (BitBucket, Jira and Bamboo)
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Exposure to development environments using Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience of Agile workload planning and management (Stories, Tasks, etc)
- Familiar with concepts pertaining to: Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Pub-Sub Messaging Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in development and support of integration solutions required
- Experience in the financial market an advantage
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Experience of working on business-critical applications and large scale customer facing websites
- Insurance experience is desirable although not essential
Rakhi Dangwal[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]